IrishI•rish (ī′rish),USA pronunciation adj.
- of, pertaining to, or characteristic of Ireland, its inhabitants, or their language.
- the inhabitants of Ireland and their descendants elsewhere.
- the aboriginal Celtic-speaking people of Ireland.
- Also called Irish Gaelic. the Celtic language of Ireland in its historical or modern form. Abbr.: Ir, Ir. Cf. Middle Irish, Old Irish.
- See Irish English.
- See Irish whiskey.
- get one's Irish up, [Informal.]to become angry or outraged: Don't go getting your Irish up over a little matter like that.
Cottagecot•tage (kot′ij),USA pronunciation n.
- a small house, usually of only one story.
- a small, modest house at a lake, mountain resort, etc., owned or rented as a vacation home.
- one of a group of small, separate houses, as for patients at a hospital, guests at a hotel, or students at a boarding school.
Restaurantres•tau•rant (res′tər ənt, -tə ränt′, -tränt),USA pronunciation n.
- an establishment where meals are served to customers.
Andand (and; unstressed ənd, ən, or, esp. after a homorganic consonant, n),USA pronunciation conj.
- (used to connect grammatically coordinate words, phrases, or clauses) along or together with;
as well as;
in addition to;
moreover: pens and pencils.
- added to;
plus: 2 and 2 are 4.
- then: He read for an hour and went to bed.
- also, at the same time: to sleep and dream.
- then again;
repeatedly: He coughed and coughed.
- (used to imply different qualities in things having the same name): There are bargains and bargains, so watch out.
- (used to introduce a sentence, implying continuation) also;
then: And then it happened.
- [Informal.]to (used between two finite verbs): Try and do it. Call and see if she's home yet.
- (used to introduce a consequence or conditional result): He felt sick and decided to lie down for a while. Say one more word about it and I'll scream.
on the contrary: He tried to run five miles and couldn't. They said they were about to leave and then stayed for two more hours.
- (used to connect alternatives): He felt that he was being forced to choose between his career and his family.
- (used to introduce a comment on the preceding clause): They don't like each other--and with good reason.
- [Archaic.]if: and you please.Cf. an2.
- and so forth, and the like;
et cetera: We discussed traveling, sightseeing, and so forth.
- and so on, and more things or others of a similar kind;
and the like: It was a summer filled with parties, picnics, and so on.
- an added condition, stipulation, detail, or particular: He accepted the job, no ands or buts about it.
- conjunction (def. 5b).
MethuenMe•thu•en (mə tho̅o̅′ən),USA pronunciation n.
- a town in NE Massachusetts, near Lawrence. 36,701.
Hi peoples, this image is about Irish Cottage Restaurant And Pub | Methuen (amazing Irish Cottage Methuen #1). It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this attachment is 699 x 932. It's file size is only 92 KB. Wether You want to save It to Your PC, you might Click here. You also too download more photos by clicking the picture below or read more at here: Irish Cottage Methuen.
But gray is really a simple shade that tends however easy-to fit with hues that are different more comparison. So that the shade Irish Cottage Restaurant And Pub | Methuen (amazing Irish Cottage Methuen #1) that is chosen works for people who wish to employ basic colors like white. To obtain the mix right coloring color, in picking color combinations, you should contemplate these guidelines and considerations. Select a color to paint the surfaces a brilliant colour combinations of gray.
The vivid hues are recommended here's not stunning shiny shade, as the effect will be basically created by Irish Cottage Methuen with striking colors' color mixture tacky. Choose hues which are vibrant. For example, light red, lawn green, blue, among others. Although the combination with different colors that are happier nor restricted, but you must select the proper blend.