Islandis•land (ī′lənd),USA pronunciation n.
- a tract of land completely surrounded by water, and not large enough to be called a continent.
- something resembling an island, esp. in being isolated or having little or no direct communication with others.
- a raised platform with a counter or other work surface on top situated in the middle area of a room, esp. a kitchen, so as to permit access from all sides.
- See safety island.
- a low concrete platform for gasoline pumps at an automotive service station.
- a clump of woodland in a prairie.
- an isolated hill.
- an isolated portion of tissue differing in structure from the surrounding tissue.
- a platform or building between sets of tracks.
is′land•ish, is′land•like′, adj.
- to make into an island.
- to dot with islands.
- to place on an island;
Palmpalm1 (päm),USA pronunciation n.
- the part of the inner surface of the hand that extends from the wrist to the bases of the fingers.
- the corresponding part of the forefoot of an animal.
- the part of a glove covering this part of the hand.
- Also called sailmaker's palm. a stiff rawhide or metal shield worn over this part of the hand by sailmakers to serve as a thimble.
- a linear measure of from 3 to 4 inches (7½–10 centimeters), based on the breadth of the hand.
- a linear measure of from 7 to 10 inches (17½–25 centimeters), based on the length of the hand.
- the flat, expanded part of the horn or antler of a deer.
- a flat, widened part at the end of an armlike projection.
- the blade of an oar.
- the inner face of an anchor fluke. See diag. under anchor.
- (loosely) an anchor fluke.
- a flat-topped bearing member at the head of a stanchion.
- grease someone's palm, to give money to, esp. as a bribe: Before any work could begin, it was necessary to grease the superintendent's palm.
- to conceal in the palm, as in cheating at cards or dice or in juggling.
- to pick up stealthily.
- to hold in the hand.
- to impose (something) fraudulently (usually fol. by on or upon): to palm stolen jewels on someone.
- to touch or stroke with the palm or hand.
- to shake hands with.
- [Basketball.]to grip (the ball) momentarily with the hand in the act of dribbling.
- palm off, to dispose of by deception, trickery, or fraud;
substitute (something) with intent to deceive: Someone had palmed off a forgery on the museum officials.
Communitiescom•mu•ni•ty (kə myo̅o̅′ni tē),USA pronunciation n., pl. -ties.
- a social group of any size whose members reside in a specific locality, share government, and often have a common cultural and historical heritage.
- a locality inhabited by such a group.
- a social, religious, occupational, or other group sharing common characteristics or interests and perceived or perceiving itself as distinct in some respect from the larger society within which it exists (usually prec. by the): the business community; the community of scholars.
- a group of associated nations sharing common interests or a common heritage: the community of Western Europe.
- [Eccles.]a group of men or women leading a common life according to a rule.
- an assemblage of interacting populations occupying a given area.
- joint possession, enjoyment, liability, etc.: community of property.
- similar character;
identity: community of interests.
- the community, the public;
society: the needs of the community.
Hi , this picture is about Island Palm Communities ( Island Palm Communities Floor Plans #4). It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this image is 518 x 389. This picture's file size is only 28 KB. Wether You decided to save This photo to Your PC, you have to Click here. You may also see more attachments by clicking the following photo or see more at this article: Island Palm Communities Floor Plans.
If your Island Palm Communities ( Island Palm Communities Floor Plans #4) looks tidy and clean, definitely you'll experience comfortable cooking. Using a relaxed kitchen, cooking is fun, and the result is the maximum that the dishes may taste better, as the flavor of food is determined by the temper of individuals who are cooking.
Consequently, your kitchen additionally requires care to generate it more intriguing. Furthermore, you'll feel better with a wonderful home. Thus kitchen design with ceramic's set that means it is beautiful and beautiful. Wall comes in many different styles, styles, dimensions, components and even the manifold's installation. You may also work with a wall to a different room, dining room, bedroom.
We've a great deal around the layout of the Island Palm Communities Floor Plans in addition to processes to enhance the quality of our kitchen. This time we'll provide you with some ideas to generate your kitchen more gorgeous with tiled surfaces. The kitchen is generally found away and indoors from the entrance, but there is likewise akitchen which is easily obvious from your living area.
Design your home with wonderful, then your disposition may also be constantly good-and the cook became awesome. Here we fix some sample photos home with a product that is minimalist, having a kitchen like this within the kitchen you will usually untouched.