Measuringmeas•ure (mezh′ər),USA pronunciation n., v., -ured, -ur•ing.
- a unit or standard of measurement: weights and measures.
- a system of measurement: liquid measure.
- an instrument, as a graduated rod or a container of standard capacity, for measuring.
- the extent, dimensions, quantity, etc., of something, ascertained esp. by comparison with a standard: to take the measure of a thing.
- the act or process of ascertaining the extent, dimensions, or quantity of something;
- a definite or known quantity measured out: to drink a measure of wine.
- any standard of comparison, estimation, or judgment.
- a quantity, degree, or proportion: in large measure.
- a moderate amount: to live with a measure of enjoyment.
- a limit, or an extent or degree not to be exceeded: to know no measure.
- reasonable bounds or limits: to know no measure.
- a legislative bill or enactment: The senate passed the new measure.
- Usually, measures. actions or procedures intended as a means to an end: to take measures to avert suspicion.
- a short rhythmical movement or arrangement, as in poetry or music.
- a particular kind of such arrangement.
- the music contained between two bar lines;
- a metrical unit.
- an air or melody.
- a slow, dignified dance.
- Print. the width, measured in ems or picas, to which a column or page of printed matter is set.
- measures, Geol. beds;
- Math. an abstraction of the property of length;
a set function assigning to each set of a collection of sets a value, usu. having the properties of sigma finiteness and fnite additivity, the functional value of the whole collection being greater than zero.
- beyond measure, too much to be reckoned;
extremely: The suffering that they endured was beyond measure.
- for good measure, as an extra: In addition to dessert, they served chocolates for good measure.
- have or take someone's measure, to judge or assess someone's character, capabilities, etc.;
size up: During their conversation she was taking his measure as a prospective employee.
- in a or some measure, to some extent or degree: His conclusion is justified in some measure.
- to ascertain the extent, dimensions, quantity, capacity, etc., of, esp. by comparison with a standard: to measure boundaries.
- to mark off or deal out by way of measurement (often fol. by off or out ): to measure out two cups of flour.
- to estimate the relative amount, value, etc., of, by comparison with some standard: to measure the importance of an issue.
- to judge or appraise by comparison with something or someone else: to measure Corneille against Racine.
- to serve as the measure of: Her sacrifices measure the degree of her love.
- to adjust or proportion: to measure a portion to one's liking.
- to bring into comparison or competition: to measure one's strength with another's.
- to travel over;
traverse: to measure a room with great strides.
- to take measurements.
- to admit of measurement.
- to be of a specified measure.
- measure one's length, to fall or be knocked down;
fall flat: He missed a step in the dark and measured his length at the bottom.
- measure swords:
- to test one's preparedness for a contest or encounter.
- to battle with swords.
- to fight, compete, etc.: The producer of the poorly reviewed show decided to measure swords with the critics.
- measure up,
- to reach a certain standard: The exhibition didn't measure up to last year's.
- to be capable or qualified: As an administrator, he couldn't quite measure up.
Hi there, this post is about Measuring Diagrams ( Measuring Blinds #4). It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this picture is 515 x 675. It's file size is only 86 KB. Wether You desired to download It to Your computer, you can Click here. You may also download more images by clicking the following photo or see more at here: Measuring Blinds.
One of many things that define the beauty of the Measuring Blinds could be the topic of the area. One of the styles that people should attempt may be the Bohemian type. The choices of the world neighborhood in this type nevertheless haven't passed even though the Bohemian kingdom is definitely extinct. Particularly if you combine a minimalist style that's easy and it together, but still cross-eyed. This can be it, idea bedroom decoration minimalist Measuring Blinds. Simple steps to do Bohemian type will be to demonstrate your fashion accessories. Necklaces, earrings bracelets and scarves usually are saved in a package, use it a hanger. It could be on the wall hook or about the table.
Cultural motifs or picture floral in lively colors is likely to make your area suddenly boho and gorgeous. Not everything Measuring Blinds in the classification. Bohemian style bedroom is not the same as fashion that is decorating happy teen's room. Bohemian favor Western racial personality that is solid and feminism. Do not forget to place a couple of potted indoor plants in the bedroom. Rose might expire. But, it would be greater if live plants are used by you being a tongue- in-law plants, holding or holding.
Bohemian into a design which is generally employed by females. This model is utilized through tassels as lace, braid, embroidery, travel, and an elegant surface, such. Theme encouraging suzani and bohemian model kantha example. If it's difficult to seek out, utilize batik or just two shades bright batik periphery. Elegant motifs and finishes might be employed through carpeting , bed-sheet, support, layer, toss, or the bedcover. Bohemian came particularly the Czech, from mainland Europe. Consequently, whenever choosing form and a style for the furniture inside the room, make sure it is not crashed by you with ethnic motifs Philippines, especially Java. Javanese racial dark, while the brightly-colored comfortable boho. Don't neglect to include a bit touch of art for example, while in the room poster, through the deer head sculpture - style renaissance photographs, or framed. Not so difficult, is not it? You merely need ordering the Measuring Blinds and to include minor trinkets. Function as the bedrooms bohemian fashion that is minimalist. You can find additional suggestions for decorating a room?