Largelarge (lärj),USA pronunciation adj., larg•er, larg•est, n., adv.
- of more than average size, quantity, degree, etc.;
exceeding that which is common to a kind or class;
great: a large house; in large measure; to a large extent.
- on a great scale: a large producer of kitchen equipment.
- of great scope or range;
- grand or pompous: a man given tolarge, bombastic talk.
- (of a map, model, etc.) representing the features of the original with features of its own that are relatively large so that great detail may be shown.
important: He's very large in financial circles.
- unrestrained in the use of language;
- unrestrained in behavior or manner;
- free (def. 33).
- the longest note in mensural notation.
- at large:
- free from restraint or confinement;
at liberty: The murderer is still at large.
- to a considerable extent;
at length: to treat a subject at large.
- as a whole;
in general: the country at large.
- Also, at-large. representing the whole of a state, district, or body rather than one division or part of it: a delegate at large.
- in large, on a large scale;
from a broad point of view: a problem seen in large.Also, in the large.
- with the wind free or abaft the beam so that all sails draw fully.
Lightlight1 (līt),USA pronunciation n., adj., -er, -est, v., light•ed or lit, light•ing.
- something that makes things visible or affords illumination: All colors depend on light.
- Also called luminous energy, radiant energy. electromagnetic radiation to which the organs of sight react, ranging in wavelength from about 400 to 700 nm and propagated at a speed of 186,282 mi./sec (299,972 km/sec), considered variously as a wave, corpuscular, or quantum phenomenon.
- a similar form of radiant energy that does not affect the retina, as ultraviolet or infrared rays.
- the sensation produced by stimulation of the organs of sight.
- an illuminating agent or source, as the sun, a lamp, or a beacon.
- the radiance or illumination from a particular source: the light of a candle.
- the illumination from the sun;
daylight: We awoke at the first light.
- daybreak or dawn: when light appeared in the east.
- daytime: Summer has more hours of light.
- a particular light or illumination in which an object seen takes on a certain appearance: viewing the portrait in dim light.
- a device for or means of igniting, as a spark, flame, or match: Could you give me a light?
- a traffic light: Don't cross till the light changes.
- the aspect in which a thing appears or is regarded: Try to look at the situation in a more cheerful light.
- the state of being visible, exposed to view, or revealed to public notice or knowledge;
limelight: Stardom has placed her in the light.
- a person who is an outstanding leader, celebrity, or example;
luminary: He became one of the leading lights of Restoration drama.
- the effect of light falling on an object or scene as represented in a picture.
- one of the brightest parts of a picture.
- a gleam or sparkle, as in the eyes.
- a measure or supply of light;
illumination: The wall cuts off our light.
- spiritual illumination or awareness;
- Also called day. one compartment of a window or window sash.
- a window, esp. a small one.
- mental insight;
- lights, the information, ideas, or mental capacities possessed: to act according to one's lights.
- a lighthouse.
- [Archaic.]the eyesight.
- bring to light, to discover or reveal: The excavations brought to light the remnants of an ancient civilization.
- come to light, to be discovered or revealed: Some previously undiscovered letters have lately come to light.
- hide one's light under a bushel, to conceal or suppress one's talents or successes.
- in a good (or bad ) light, under favorable (or unfavorable) circumstances: She worshiped him, but then she'd only seen him in a good light.
- in (the) light of, taking into account;
considering: It was necessary to review the decision in the light of recent developments.
- light at the end of the tunnel, a prospect of success, relief, or redemption: We haven't solved the problem yet, but we're beginning to see light at the end of the tunnel.
- see the light:
- to come into existence or being.
- to be made public.
- to begin to accept or understand a point of view one formerly opposed: Her father was opposed to her attending an out-of-town college, but he finally saw the light.
- shed or throw light on, to clarify;
clear up: His deathbed confession threw light on a mystery of long standing.
- having light or illumination;
well-lighted: the lightest room in the entire house.
- pale, whitish, or not deep or dark in color: a light blue.
- (of coffee or tea) containing enough milk or cream to produce a light color.
- to set burning, as a candle, lamp, fire, match, or cigarette;
- to turn or switch on (an electric light): One flick of the master switch lights all the lamps in the room.
- to give light to;
furnish with light or illumination: The room is lighted by two large chandeliers.
- to make (an area or object) bright with or as if with light (often fol. by up): Hundreds of candles lighted up the ballroom.
- to cause (the face, surroundings, etc.) to brighten, esp. with joy, animation, or the like (often fol. by up): A smile lit up her face. Her presence lighted up the room.
- to guide or conduct with a light: a candle to light you to bed.
- to take fire or become kindled: The damp wood refused to light.
- to ignite a cigar, cigarette, or pipe for purposes of smoking (usually fol. by up): He took out a pipe and lighted up before speaking.
- to become illuminated when switched on: This table lamp won't light.
- to become bright, as with light or color (often fol. by up): The sky lights up at sunset.
- to brighten with animation or joy, as the face or eyes (often fol. by up).
Oakoak (ōk),USA pronunciation n.
- any tree or shrub belonging to the genus Quercus, of the beech family, bearing the acorn as fruit.
- the hard, durable wood of such a tree, used in making furniture and in construction.
- the leaves of this tree, esp. as worn in a chaplet.
- anything made of the wood of this tree, as an item of furniture, a door, etc.
- sport one's oak, (of a university student) to indicate that one is not at home to visitors by closing the outer door of one's lodgings.
Sideboardside•board (sīd′bôrd′, -bōrd′),USA pronunciation n.
- a piece of furniture, as in a dining room, often with shelves, drawers, etc., for holding articles of table service.
- a board forming a side or a part of a side;
- sideboards, See side whiskers.
Howdy folks, this picture is about Vienna Large Light Oak Sideboard ( Oak Sideboard #8). This photo is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this file is 918 x 704. It's file size is just 71 KB. If You desired to download This post to Your PC, you should Click here. You may too download more images by clicking the image below or read more at this article: Oak Sideboard.
One of many suggestions that you can employ to incorporate light for Vienna Large Light Oak Sideboard ( Oak Sideboard #8) is utilizing solar pipes that replicate lighting into your home, through the tv and from your top. Especially useful while in the place of your home for you or storage have an attic or other ground above the kitchen. This way, the lighting proceeding directly into the area space, which means that your room will undoubtedly be filled up with natural light along with the atmosphere becomes congested regions.
If you such as the atmosphere of the comfortable home having an excellent natural illumination and accessories , then this Vienna Large Light Oak Sideboard ( Oak Sideboard #8) with likely a good idea foryou. We hope you like our style tips in this blog.
Another technique you might be able to add will be to produce primary connection with the home's wall. The light that's in the room that is next may flow another space. You add and may also alter some dim furnitures with other furnitures that can replicate light. Moreover, the layout of home gear is the key to create a place in your own home.