Bathroombath•room (bath′ro̅o̅m′, -rŏŏm′, bäth′-),USA pronunciation n.
- a room equipped for taking a bath or shower.
- toilet (def. 2).
- go to or use the bathroom, to use the toilet;
urinate or defecate.
Toweltow•el (tou′əl, toul),USA pronunciation n., v., -eled, -el•ing or (esp. Brit.) -elled, -el•ling.
- an absorbent cloth or paper for wiping and drying something wet, as one for the hands, face, or body after washing or bathing.
- throw in the towel, [Informal.]to concede defeat;
yield: He vowed he would never throw in the towel.
- to wipe or dry with a towel.
Ringsring1 (ring),USA pronunciation n., v., ringed, ring•ing.
- a typically circular band of metal or other durable material, esp. one of gold or other precious metal, often set with gems, for wearing on the finger as an ornament, a token of betrothal or marriage, etc.
- anything having the form of such a band: a napkin ring; a smoke ring.
- a circular or surrounding line or mark: dark rings around the eyes.
- a circular course: to dance in a ring.
- a number of persons or things situated in a circle or in an approximately circular arrangement: a ring of stones; a ring of hills.
- the outside edge of a circular body, as a wheel;
- an enclosed area, often circular, as for a sports contest or exhibition: a circus ring.
- a bullring.
- an enclosure in which boxing and wrestling matches take place, usually consisting of a square, canvas-covered platform with surrounding ropes that are supported at each corner by posts.
- the sport of boxing;
prizefighting: the heyday of the ring.
- (formerly in the U.S., now only in Brit.) an area in a racetrack where bookmakers take bets.
- a group of persons cooperating for unethical, illicit, or illegal purposes, as to control stock-market prices, manipulate politicians, or elude the law: a ring of dope smugglers.
- a single turn in a spiral or helix or in a spiral course.
- [Geom.]the area or space between two concentric circles.
- See annual ring.
- a circle of bark cut from around a tree.
- a number of atoms so united that they may be graphically represented in cyclic form. Cf. chain (def. 7).
- rowlock (def. 1).
- a bowlike or circular piece at the top of an anchor, to which the chain or cable is secured. See diag. under anchor.
- Also called spinning ring. (in the ring-spinning frame) a circular track of highly polished steel on which the traveler moves and which imparts twists to the yarn by variations in its vertical movement.
- a unit of measurement of the diameter of cigars, equal to 1/64 of an inch.Also called ring gauge.
- See piston ring.
- a set that is closed under the operations of addition and multiplication and that is an Abelian group with respect to addition and an associative semigroup with respect to multiplication and in which the distributive laws relating the two operations hold.
- run rings around, to be obviously superior to;
outdo: As an artist, she can run rings around her brother.
- throw or toss one's hat in or into the ring. See hat (def. 7).
- to surround with a ring;
- to form into a ring.
- to insert a ring through the nose of (an animal).
- to hem in (animals) by riding or circling about them.
- to girdle (def. 11).
- (in horseshoes, ringtoss, etc.) to encircle (a stake or peg) with a ring, horseshoe, etc.
- to form a ring or rings.
- to move in a ring or a constantly curving course: The road rings around the mountain.
Barnbarn1 (bärn),USA pronunciation n.
- a building for storing hay, grain, etc., and often for housing livestock.
- a very large garage for buses, trucks, etc.;
- to store (hay, grain, etc.) in a barn.
Howdy folks, this image is about Ordinary Bathroom Towel Rings #5 Pottery Barn. This image is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this file is 710 x 639. This picture's file size is just 41 KB. Wether You decided to download This attachment to Your laptop, you should Click here. You might too download more pictures by clicking the following image or read more at this article: Bathroom Towel Rings.
Lumber floors you can find so many different hues out-there on the market I'm certain there's a product to complement designers to also the wildest suggestions. Although moving the limits of style that is traditional and being imaginative is definitely pleasant inside the interior-design sector is still crucial to follow certain guidelines and tips to avoid a few of the Ordinary Bathroom Towel Rings #5 Pottery Barn style that is mistakes upsetting.
Below you will find some noteworthy although simple suggestions to keep in mind when deciding on the Bathroom Towel Rings to your inside.
Shade, consistency and the room size of the shade of the furniture, high roofs and the walls must be your first concern whenever choosing colors for the floor. For the ultimate design to reach your goals must be complementary hues. The new floor should fit the timber surfaces that are present to keep up the reliability and movement of the house.
Avoid using dim floor in a tiny space with dim surfaces - it'll create the area more thick and gloomy (observe how surfaces manufactured from black timber). Dim colors bring out the warmth of the other components of design. In areas with minimal ceilings select walls and light-colored surfaces.
Black and black shades are a popular option for designers' broadcasters, contemporary stylish and rooms. Polluted classic brown color or normal timber which can be great if you desire a classic search. Colour degree and vibrant (different shades-of red: walnut and ash Jatoba or tainted while in the same coloring) that is ideal for industrial interiors, workplaces along with other big places where a floor becomes a central component of the design.
Brown hot platinum and wood tones that are red can make your place cozy. White and flooring that is dull can make your bedroom spacious. When the capability to cover a little dent and scores are a must select pure colored wood floor in matt end. Understand that the shades should enhance comparison and one another. The ground can not have equivalent shades as furniture.
While the Bathroom Towel Rings images and online room adviser will give of what the final consequence could be a general idea, there is no better way to determine the colour of the ground as opposed to looking at the trial site in natural light.