Bedbed (bed),USA pronunciation n., v., bed•ded, bed•ding.
- a piece of furniture upon which or within which a person sleeps, rests, or stays when not well.
- the mattress and bedclothes together with the bedstead of a bed.
- the bedstead alone.
- the act of or time for sleeping: Now for a cup of cocoa and then bed.
- the use of a bed for the night;
lodging: I reserved a bed at the old inn.
- the marital relationship.
- any resting place: making his bed under a tree.
- something resembling a bed in form or position.
- a piece or area of ground in a garden or lawn in which plants are grown.
- an area in a greenhouse in which plants are grown.
- the plants in such areas.
- the bottom of a lake, river, sea, or other body of water.
- a piece or part forming a foundation or base.
- a layer of rock;
- a foundation surface of earth or rock supporting a track, pavement, or the like: a gravel bed for the roadway.
- the underside of a stone, brick, slate, tile, etc., laid in position.
- the upper side of a stone laid in position.
- the layer of mortar in which a brick, stone, etc., is laid.
- the natural stratification of a stone: a stone laid on bed.
- skirt (def. 6b).
- the flat surface in a printing press on which the form of type is laid.
- the body or, sometimes, the floor or bottom of a truck or trailer.
- a compact mass of a substance functioning in a reaction as a catalyst or reactant.
- the canvas surface of a trampoline.
- the smooth, wooden floor of a bowling alley.
- the slate surface of a billiard table to which the cloth is fastened.
- flesh enveloping the base of a claw, esp. the germinative layer beneath the claw.
- Also called mock, mock mold. [Shipbuilding.]a shaped steel pattern upon which furnaced plates for the hull of a vessel are hammered to shape.
- See bed and board.
- get up on the wrong side of the bed, to be irritable or bad-tempered from the start of a day: Never try to reason with him when he's gotten up on the wrong side of the bed.
- go to bed:
- to retire, esp. for the night.
- to engage in sexual relations.
- go to bed with, to have sexual intercourse with.
- in bed:
- beneath the covers of a bed.
- engaged in sexual intercourse.
- jump or get into bed with, to form a close, often temporary, alliance, usually with an unlikely ally: Industry was charged with jumping into bed with labor on the issue.
- make a bed, to fit a bed with sheets and blankets.
- make one's bed, to be responsible for one's own actions and their results: You've made your bed--now lie in it.
- put to bed:
- to help (a child, invalid, etc.) go to bed.
- to lock up (forms) in a press in preparation for printing.
- to work on the preparation of (an edition of a newspaper, periodical, etc.) up to the time of going to press.
- to provide with a bed.
- to put to bed.
- [Hort.]to plant in or as in a bed.
- to lay flat.
- to place in a bed or layer: to bed oysters.
- to embed, as in a substance: bedding the flagstones in concrete.
- to take or accompany to bed for purposes of sexual intercourse.
- to have sleeping accommodations: He says we can bed there for the night.
- to form a compact layer or stratum.
- (of a metal structural part) to lie flat or close against another part.
- [Archaic.]to go to bed.
- bed down:
- to make a bed for (a person, animal, etc.).
- to retire to bed: They put out the fire and decided to bed down for the night.
Bugbug1 (bug),USA pronunciation n., v., bugged, bug•ging.
- Also called true bug, hemipteran, hemipteron. a hemipterous insect.
- (loosely) any insect or insectlike invertebrate.
- any microorganism, esp. a virus: He was laid up for a week by an intestinal bug.
- a defect or imperfection, as in a mechanical device, computer program, or plan;
glitch: The test flight discovered the bugs in the new plane.
- a person who has a great enthusiasm for something;
fan or hobbyist: a hi-fi bug.
- a craze or obsession: He's got the sports-car bug.
- a hidden microphone or other electronic eavesdropping device.
- any of various small mechanical or electrical gadgets, as one to influence a gambling device, give warning of an intruder, or indicate location.
- a mark, as an asterisk, that indicates a particular item, level, etc.
- [Horse Racing.]the five-pound weight allowance that can be claimed by an apprentice jockey.
- a telegraph key that automatically transmits a series of dots when moved to one side and one dash when moved to the other.
- [Poker Slang.]a joker that can be used only as an ace or as a wild card to fill a straight or a flush.
- [Print.]a label printed on certain matter to indicate that it was produced by a union shop.
- any of various fishing plugs resembling an insect.
- [Chiefly Brit.]a bedbug.
- put a bug in someone's ear, to give someone a subtle suggestion;
hint: We put a bug in his ear about a new gymnasium.
- to install a secret listening device in (a room, building, etc.) or on (a telephone or other device): The phone had been bugged.
- to bother;
pester: She's bugging him to get her into show business.
- bug off, [Slang.]to leave or depart, esp. rapidly: I can't help you, so bug off.
- bug out, to flee in panic;
show panic or alarm.
Bitesbite (bīt),USA pronunciation v., bit, bit•ten or bit, bit•ing, n.
- to cut, wound, or tear with the teeth: She bit the apple greedily. The lion bit his trainer.
- to grip or hold with the teeth: Stop biting your lip!
- to sting, as does an insect.
- to cause to smart or sting: an icy wind that bit our faces.
- to sever with the teeth (often fol. by off): Don't bite your nails. The child bit off a large piece of the candy bar.
- to start to eat (often fol. by into): She bit into her steak.
- to clamp the teeth firmly on or around (often fol. by on): He bit hard on the stick while they removed the bullet from his leg.
- to take advantage of;
deceive: I got bitten in a mail-order swindle.
- to annoy or upset;
anger: What's biting you, sorehead?
- to eat into or corrode, as does an acid.
- to cut or pierce with, or as with, a weapon: The sword split his helmet and bit him fatally.
- [Etching.]to etch with acid (a copper or other surface) in such parts as are left bare of a protective coating.
- to take firm hold or act effectively on: We need a clamp to bite the wood while the glue dries.
- [Archaic.]to make a decided impression on;
- to press the teeth into something;
attack with the jaws, bill, sting, etc.;
snap: Does your parrot bite?
- [Angling.](of fish) to take bait: The fish aren't biting today.
- to accept an offer or suggestion, esp. one intended to trick or deceive: I knew it was a mistake, but I bit anyway.
- to admit defeat in guessing: I'll bite, who is it?
- to act effectively;
hold: This wood is so dry the screws don't bite.
- to be notably repellent, disappointing, poor, etc.;
- bite off more than one can chew, to attempt something that exceeds one's capacity: In trying to build a house by himself, he bit off more than he could chew.
- bite someone's head off, to respond with anger or impatience to someone's question or comment: He'll bite your head off if you ask for anything.
- bite the bullet. See bullet (def. 6).
- bite the dust. See dust (def. 14).
- bite the hand that feeds one, to repay kindness with malice or injury: When he berates his boss, he is biting the hand that feeds him.
bit′a•ble, bite′a•ble, adj.
- an act of biting.
- a wound made by biting: a deep bite.
- a cutting, stinging, or nipping effect: the bite of an icy wind; the bite of whiskey on the tongue.
- a piece bitten off: Chew each bite carefully.
- a small meal: Let's have a bite before the theater.
- a portion severed from the whole: the government's weekly bite of my paycheck.
- a morsel of food: not a bite to eat.
- the occlusion of one's teeth: The dentist said I had a good bite.
- the catch or hold that one object or one part of a mechanical apparatus has on another.
- a surface brought into contact to obtain a hold or grip, as in a lathe chuck or similar device.
- the amount of material that a mechanical shovel or the like can carry at one time.
effectiveness: The bite of his story is spoiled by his slovenly style.
- the roughness of the surface of a file.
- the maximum angle, measured from the center of a roll in a rolling mill, between a perpendicular and a line to the point of contact where a given object to be rolled will enter between the rolls.
- put the bite on, [Slang.]
- to solicit or attempt to borrow money or something of value from.
- to press for money, as in extortion: They found out about his prison record and began to put the bite on him.
Hello there, this blog post is about Treating Bed Bug Bites (superior Bed Bugs Bites Symptoms #1). This post is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this file is 880 x 661. It's file size is just 51 KB. Wether You decided to save This photo to Your laptop, you may Click here. You may also see more photos by clicking the following image or see more at this article: Bed Bugs Bites Symptoms.
Besides Treating Bed Bug Bites (superior Bed Bugs Bites Symptoms #1), pretty bed pillows are also a good item to decorate your house. Here are a couple of tips about picking a sleep pillows that are correct. First, look for creativity. Look the space you are to look for decoration items' kind appropriately around. Select a color style that matches your dwelling's style, whether it's derived from the style of inside the carpeting, as well as a sofa. In addition you can, modify it style in furniture inside the room.
Using the choice of the Treating Bed Bug Bites (superior Bed Bugs Bites Symptoms #1) watched many different factors, you're able to display cushion living room that is not merely stunning, but also cozy to utilize. Be sure you complete the livingroom with a cushion other quality design products such as decorative lamps, painting, to carpets that can improve the wonder of the whole place is just a location berakitivitas you along with your whole family.
Find more suggestions that are good. Fantastic tips you may get having a pillowcase customize the design you wish to pick together with the room's overall design. If you want to show traditional types, select the form of cosmetic pillowcases, possess a lot of decorations, and color combinations. For a more contemporary style, select a simpler design with a selection of basic or bright shades.
Mixture and complement. You must have the courage to show colors that combination more varied showing more unique design items to the design. Try and mix and match on each pillowcase to offer a more congested but nevertheless in harmony, with a selection of bright colour mixtures, for example, colour basic or pale hues over a diverse colour.