Sleepsleep (slēp),USA pronunciation v., slept, sleep•ing, n.
- to take the rest afforded by a suspension of voluntary bodily functions and the natural suspension, complete or partial, of consciousness;
cease being awake.
- to assume, esp. at night, a state similar to the sleep of animals, marked by closing of petals, leaves, etc.
- to be dormant, quiescent, or inactive, as faculties.
- to be careless or unalert;
allow one's alertness, vigilance, or attentiveness to lie dormant: While England slept, Germany prepared for war.
- to lie in death: They are sleeping in their tombs.
- to take rest in (a specified kind of sleep): He slept the sleep of the innocent.
- to accommodate for sleeping;
have sleeping accommodations for: This trailer sleeps three people.
- to spend or pass in sleep (usually fol. by away or out): to sleep the day away.
- to recover from the effects of (a headache, hangover, etc.) by sleeping (usually fol. by off or away).
- sleep around, [Informal.]to have sexual relations with many partners, esp. in a casual way;
be sexually promiscuous.
- sleep in:
- (esp. of domestic help) to sleep where one is employed.
- to sleep beyond one's usual time of arising.
- sleep on, to postpone making a decision about for at least a day: to sleep on a proposal till the end of the week.
- sleep out:
- (esp. of domestic help) to sleep away from one's place of employment.
- [Chiefly Northern U.S.]to sleep away from one's home.
- to sleep outdoors.
- sleep over, to spend one or more nights in a place other than one's own home: Two friends will sleep over this weekend.
- sleep together, to be sexual partners;
have a sexual relationship.
- sleep with, to have sexual relations with.
- the state of a person, animal, or plant that sleeps.
- a period of sleeping: a brief sleep.
- dormancy or inactivity.
- the repose of death.
- sleeper (def. 10).
- put to sleep, to put (an animal) to death in a humane way: to put a sick old dog to sleep.
Apneaap•ne•a (ap′nē ə, ap nē′ə),USA pronunciation n. [Pathol.]
Also, ap′noe•a. ap′ne•al, ap•ne′ic, ap′noe•al, ap•noe′ic, adj.
- a temporary suspension of breathing, occurring in some newborns(infant apnea) and in some adults during sleep(sleep apnea).
Symptomssymp•tom (simp′təm),USA pronunciation n.
- any phenomenon or circumstance accompanying something and serving as evidence of it.
- a sign or indication of something.
- a phenomenon that arises from and accompanies a particular disease or disorder and serves as an indication of it.
Howdy folks, this post is about Sleep Apnea Symptoms ( Cpap Nasal Pillows #1). It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this picture is 582 x 582. This blog post's file size is only 28 KB. If You want to save This blog post to Your laptop, you could Click here. You could also download more images by clicking the following picture or read more at this article: Cpap Nasal Pillows.
Before talking about Cpap Nasal Pillows, we'd like to discuss some recommendations on make up mirror inside your area. Be sure you choose a dressing table with potential that is ideal. Sleep Apnea Symptoms ( Cpap Nasal Pillows #1) can be utilized for you personally who wish to alter bedroom is made up by the appearance of the.
While in the impression of Cpap Nasal Pillows that you need to be able to allow for all of the needs components variety, including perfumes, before 'features' methods makeup supplies. Generally speaking, additional illumination is required by dressers. This is often circumvented adding a little lamp at around the mirror or by by setting a wall light to the right and left side mirror.
Stools could be the proper choice for a coupled with dressing table, in addition to functional as it can be bundled under the beneath the dresser, ottoman gives light's impact.