Ceilingceil•ing (sē′ling),USA pronunciation n.
- the overhead interior surface of a room.
- the top limit imposed by law on the amount of money that can be charged or spent or the quantity of goods that can be produced or sold.
- the maximum altitude from which the earth can be seen on a particular day, usually equal to the distance between the earth and the base of the lowest cloud bank.
- Also called absolute ceiling. the maximum altitude at which a particular aircraft can operate under specified conditions.
- the height above ground level of the lowest layer of clouds that cover more than half of the sky.
- a lining applied for structural reasons to a framework, esp. in the interior surfaces of a ship or boat.
- Also called ceil′ing piece′. [Theat.]the ceiling or top of an interior set, made of cloth, a flat, or two or more flats hinged together.
- the act or work of a person who makes or finishes a ceiling.
- vaulting, as in a medieval church.
- hit the ceiling, [Informal.]to become enraged: When he saw the amount of the bill, he hit the ceiling.
Hi there, this attachment is about Cpf Medisave Ceiling #4 CPF_projections_overview. This blog post is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this photo is 441 x 476. This image's file size is only 66 KB. If You ought to download This blog post to Your laptop, you can Click here. You also too download more pictures by clicking the image below or see more at here: Cpf Medisave Ceiling.
We would like to speak about some tips about timber floor colors before referring to Cpf Medisave Ceiling. Dark and black shades are a common selection for performers' galleries, contemporary decorations and fashionable. Polluted conventional brown coloring or organic timber which will be ideal if you favor a vintage look. Colour range and striking (various shades of reddish: walnut and ash Jatoba or stained while in the same color) that is ideal for industrial interiors, workplaces and also other large areas where a floor becomes a main element of the decor.
Brown, cozy silver and red timber sounds can make your room cozy. Dull floor and white is likely to make your space roomy. Go for pure tinted timber floor in matt finish when the power to cover a little reduction and scratches really are a must. Understand that the shades must match comparison and one another. The ground can't have similar colors as furniture and walls.
While the Cpf Medisave Ceiling images and personal place adviser will give of what the remaining outcome might be a broad notion, there's no better approach to ascertain along with of the ground in the place of taking a look at the taste area in day light.