Periodicpe•ri•od•ic1 (pēr′ē od′ik),USA pronunciation adj.
- recurring at intervals of time: periodic revivals of an interest in handicrafts.
- occurring or appearing at regular intervals: periodic visits of a mail steamer to an island.
- repeated at irregular intervals;
intermittent: periodic outbreaks of the disease.
- recurring at equal intervals of time.
- (of a function) having a graph that repeats after a fixed interval(period) of the independent variable.
- characterized by a series of successive circuits or revolutions, as the motion of a planet or satellite.
- of or pertaining to a period, as of the revolution of a heavenly body.
- pertaining to or characterized by rhetorical periods, or periodic sentences.
Tableta•ble (tā′bəl),USA pronunciation n., v., -bled, -bling, adj.
- an article of furniture consisting of a flat, slablike top supported on one or more legs or other supports: a kitchen table; an operating table; a pool table.
- such a piece of furniture specifically used for serving food to those seated at it.
- the food placed on a table to be eaten: She sets a good table.
- a group of persons at a table, as for a meal, game, or business transaction.
- a gaming table.
- a flat or plane surface;
a level area.
- a tableland or plateau.
- a concise list or guide: a table of contents.
- an arrangement of words, numbers, or signs, or combinations of them, as in parallel columns, to exhibit a set of facts or relations in a definite, compact, and comprehensive form;
a synopsis or scheme.
- (cap.) the constellation Mensa.
- a flat and relatively thin piece of wood, stone, metal, or other hard substance, esp. one artificially shaped for a particular purpose.
- a course or band, esp. of masonry, having a distinctive form or position.
- a distinctively treated surface on a wall.
- a smooth, flat board or slab on which inscriptions may be put.
- the tablets on which certain collections of laws were anciently inscribed: the tables of the Decalogue.
- the laws themselves.
- the inner or outer hard layer or any of the flat bones of the skull.
- a sounding board.
- the upper horizontal surface of a faceted gem.
- a gem with such a surface.
- on the table, [Parl. Proc.]
- [Brit.]submitted for consideration.
- turn the tables, to cause a reversal of an existing situation, esp. with regard to gaining the upper hand over a competitor, rival, antagonist, etc.: Fortune turned the tables and we won. We turned the tables on them and undersold them by 50 percent.
- under the table:
- as a bribe;
secretly: She gave money under the table to get the apartment.
- wait (on) table, to work as a waiter or waitress: He worked his way through college by waiting table.Also, wait tables.
- to place (a card, money, etc.) on a table.
- to enter in or form into a table or list.
- [Parl. Proc.]
- [Chiefly U.S.]to lay aside (a proposal, resolution, etc.) for future discussion, usually with a view to postponing or shelving the matter indefinitely.
- to present (a proposal, resolution, etc.) for discussion.
- of, pertaining to, or for use on a table: a table lamp.
- suitable for serving at a table or for eating or drinking: table grapes.
Factsfact (fakt),USA pronunciation n.
- something that actually exists;
truth: Your fears have no basis in fact.
- something known to exist or to have happened: Space travel is now a fact.
- a truth known by actual experience or observation;
something known to be true: Scientists gather facts about plant growth.
- something said to be true or supposed to have happened: The facts given by the witness are highly questionable.
- Often, facts. an actual or alleged event or circumstance, as distinguished from its legal effect or consequence. Cf. question of fact, question of law.
- after the fact, after the commission of a crime: an accessory after the fact.
- before the fact, prior to the commission of a crime: an accessory before the fact.
- in fact, actually;
indeed: In fact, it was a wonder that anyone survived.
Howdy , this attachment is about Periodic Table Facts (ordinary Facts About The Periodic Table #9). This blog post is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this attachment is 544 x 686. This image's file size is just 77 KB. Wether You want to save It to Your computer, you may Click here. You may also see more images by clicking the following picture or see more at this post: Facts About The Periodic Table.
Everyone understands that Facts About The Periodic Table color is one in making a layout that is beautiful room of the most significant facets. Coloring is an indispensable component for producing , decorating or remodeling designs, so choosing the hues that are right have to be considered. Along with may press effect on belief feeling and interaction as mentioned in the previous post.
In deciding on the best coloring for the household rooms thus, you should pay specific focus. The sack can be a location where we relax, a refuge where we sleep whenever we are ill, or maybe once we are drained, tired of the daily regime. The bedroom will be the spot wherever we desired to be alone, read a popular book or perhaps remain quiet. Bedrooms should be a location that can produce us feel comfortable.
Because of the function of the bedroom's importance, we should reveal the most effective bedroom types. We should select the style and shade that will create us attain peace of mind and comfort. A room design that may promote solace in a busy time. Having a place with great Periodic Table Facts (ordinary Facts About The Periodic Table #9) shade can be quite a luxury by itself you will observe.