Badbad1 (bad),USA pronunciation adj., worse, worst;
(Slang) bad•der, bad•dest for 36;
- not good in any manner or degree.
- having a wicked or evil character;
morally reprehensible: There is no such thing as a bad boy.
- of poor or inferior quality;
deficient: a bad diamond; a bad spark plug.
- inadequate or below standard;
not satisfactory for use: bad heating; Living conditions in some areas are very bad.
- inaccurate, incorrect, or faulty: a bad guess.
- invalid, unsound, or false: a bad insurance claim; bad judgment.
- causing or liable to cause sickness or ill health;
injurious or harmful: Too much sugar is bad for your teeth.
- suffering from sickness, ill health, pain, or injury;
ill: He felt bad from eating the green apples.
- not healthy or in good physical condition;
diseased, decayed, or physically weakened: A bad heart kept him out of the army.
- tainted, spoiled, or rotten, esp. to the point of being inedible: The meat is bad because you left it out of the refrigerator too long.
- having a disastrous or detrimental effect, result, or tendency;
unfavorable: The drought is bad for the farmers. His sloppy appearance made a bad impression.
- causing or characterized by discomfort, inconvenience, uneasiness, or annoyance;
unpleasant: I had a bad flight to Chicago.
- easily provoked to anger;
irascible: a bad temper.
- cross, irritable, or surly: If I don't have my morning coffee, I'm in a bad mood all day.
- more uncomfortable, persistent, painful, or dangerous than usual;
severe: a bad attack of asthma.
- causing or resulting in disaster or severe damage or destruction: a bad flood.
- regretful, contrite, dejected, or upset: He felt bad about having to leave the children all alone.
- disobedient, naughty, or misbehaving: If you're bad at school, you'll go to bed without supper.
- disreputable or dishonorable: He's getting a bad name from changing jobs so often.
- displaying a lack of skill, talent, proficiency, or judgment: a bad painting; Bad drivers cause most of the accidents.
- causing distress;
unfortunate or unfavorable: I'm afraid I have bad news for you.
- not suitable or appropriate;
disadvantageous or dangerous: It was a bad day for fishing.
considered too stormy, hot, cold, etc.: We had a bad winter with a lot of snow.
- disagreeable or offensive to the senses: a bad odor.
- exhibiting a lack of artistic sensitivity: The room was decorated in bad taste.
- not in keeping with a standard of behavior or conduct;
coarse: bad manners.
- (of a word, speech, or writing)
- vulgar, obscene, or blasphemous: bad language.
- not properly observing rules or customs of grammar, usage, spelling, etc.;
incorrect: He speaks bad English.
- unattractive, esp. because of a lack of pleasing proportions: She has a bad figure.
- (of the complexion) marred by defects;
pockmarked or pimply;
blemished: bad skin.
- not profitable or worth the price paid: The land was a bad buy.
- deemed uncollectible or irrecoverable and treated as a loss: a bad debt.
wasted: Don't throw good money after bad money.
not genuine: There was a bad ten-dollar bill in with the change.
- having the character of a villain;
villainous: In the movies the good guys always beat the bad guys.
- failing to land within the in-bounds limits of a court or section of a court;
missing the mark;
not well aimed.
- outstandingly excellent;
first-rate: He's a bad man on drums, and the fans love him.
- in a bad way, in severe trouble or distress.
- not bad:
- tolerably good;
not without merit: The dinner wasn't bad, but I've had better.
- not difficult: Once you know geometry, trigonometry isn't bad.Also, not so bad, not too bad.
- too bad, unfortunate or disappointing: It's too bad that he didn't go to college.
- that which is bad: You have to take the bad with the good.
- a bad condition, character, or quality: His health seemed to go from bad to worse.
- (used with a pl. v.) evil persons collectively (usually prec. by the): The bad are always stirring up trouble.
- go to the bad, to deteriorate physically or morally;
go to ruin: She wept at seeing her son go to the bad.
- in bad, [Informal.]
- in trouble or distress.
- in disfavor: He's in bad with his father-in-law.
- to the bad, in arrears: He's $100 to the bad on his debt.
- badly: He wanted it bad enough to steal it.
- bad off, in poor or distressed condition or circumstances;
destitute: His family has been pretty bad off since he lost his job.Also, badly off. Cf. well-off.
Ashash1 (ash),USA pronunciation n.
- the powdery residue of matter that remains after burning.
- Also called volcanic ash. [Geol.]finely pulverized lava thrown out by a volcano in eruption.
- a light, silvery-gray color.
- deathlike grayness;
extreme pallor suggestive of death.
- ruins, esp. the residue of something destroyed;
vestiges: the ashes of their love; the ashes of the past.
- mortal remains, esp. the physical or corporeal body as liable to decay.
- anything, as an act, gesture, speech, or feeling, that is symbolic of penance, regret, remorse, or the like.
Fireplacefire•place (fīər′plās′),USA pronunciation n.
- the part of a chimney that opens into a room and in which fuel is burned;
- any open structure, usually of masonry, for keeping a fire, as at a campsite.
Vacuumvac•u•um (vak′yo̅o̅m, -yo̅o̅ əm, -yəm),USA pronunciation n., pl. vac•u•ums for 1, 2, 4–6, vac•u•a (vak′yo̅o̅ ə)USA pronunciation for 1, 2, 4, 6;
- a space entirely devoid of matter.
- an enclosed space from which matter, esp. air, has been partially removed so that the matter or gas remaining in the space exerts less pressure than the atmosphere (opposed to plenum).
- the state or degree of exhaustion in such an enclosed space.
- a space not filled or occupied;
void: The loss left a vacuum in his heart.
- a vacuum cleaner or sweeper.
- a state of lowest energy in a quantum field theory.
- of, pertaining to, employing, or producing a vacuum.
- (of a hollow container) partly exhausted of gas or air.
- pertaining to a device or process that makes use of a vacuum to accomplish a desired task.
- noting or pertaining to canning or packaging in which air is removed from the container to prevent deterioration of the contents.
- to use a vacuum cleaner on;
clean with a vacuum cleaner: to vacuum rugs.
- to treat with any vacuum device, as a vacuum drier.
- to use a vacuum cleaner: to vacuum in the dining room.
Cleanerclean•er (klē′nər),USA pronunciation n.
- a person who cleans, esp. one whose regular occupation is cleaning offices, buildings, equipment, etc.
- an apparatus or machine for cleaning, as a vacuum cleaner.
- a preparation for use in cleaning, as a detergent or chemical bleach.
- the owner or operator of a dry-cleaning establishment: The cleaner said he couldn't get the spot off my coat.
- Usually, cleaners. a dry-cleaning establishment: My suit is at the cleaners.
- take to the cleaners. [Slang.]to cause to lose all or a great deal of one's money or personal property, as through gambling or a bad investment: He got taken to the cleaners in the poker game last night.
Hello guys, this image is about Bad Ash 2™ Fireplace Vacuum Cleaner (superior Fireplace Vacuum Cleaners #5). This attachment is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this attachment is 959 x 959. It's file size is just 136 KB. If You decided to save This photo to Your laptop, you should Click here. You might too download more attachments by clicking the image below or see more at this article: Fireplace Vacuum Cleaners.
Make or the areas were used to cook food, that perception of the kitchen. Since the Bad Ash 2™ Fireplace Vacuum Cleaner (superior Fireplace Vacuum Cleaners #5) is really a spot to cook and set anything carelessly due to the aftereffects of the hurry of cooking were burned etc, so that it could be mentioned the kitchen is one-room that is frequently messy and filthy.
Therefore it is today a great deal of kitchens which have an interesting type having an array of furniture for saving products or cooking utensils over a normal schedule in order not to falter. Probably for a few people the easiest way to prepare the cooking utensils inside the kitchen is to add a hook or catch to retain some cooking products which can be strung.
Definitely you will experience cozy cooking, in case your Fireplace Vacuum Cleaners looks tidy and clean. Using a comfy home, cooking is more fun, because the taste of food depends upon the disposition of individuals who're preparing, and also the consequence will be the maximum that your dishes will taste better.
Layout your kitchen right into a minimalist kitchen, use your innovative part to design a minimalist kitchen in your own home, because the minimalist kitchen is a kitchen that is built with a kitchen set and a large amount of kitchen cupboards that you can employ to place a cooking utensils. Which means to get a minimalist home is total, you no longer need to create a hook or hook in your kitchen.