Floorfloor (flôr, flōr),USA pronunciation n.
- that part of a room, hallway, or the like, that forms its lower enclosing surface and upon which one walks.
- a continuous, supporting surface extending horizontally throughout a building, having a number of rooms, apartments, or the like, and constituting one level or stage in the structure;
- a level, supporting surface in any structure: the elevator floor.
- one of two or more layers of material composing a floor: rough floor; finish floor.
- a platform or prepared level area for a particular use: a threshing floor.
- the bottom of any more or less hollow place: the floor of a tunnel.
- a more or less flat extent of surface: the floor of the ocean.
- the part of a legislative chamber, meeting room, etc., where the members sit, and from which they speak.
- the right of one member to speak from such a place in preference to other members: The senator from Alaska has the floor.
- the area of a floor, as in a factory or retail store, where items are actually made or sold, as opposed to offices, supply areas, etc.: There are only two salesclerks on the floor.
- the main part of a stock or commodity exchange or the like, as distinguished from the galleries, platform, etc.
- the bottom, base, or minimum charged, demanded, or paid: The government avoided establishing a price or wage floor.
- an underlying stratum, as of ore, usually flat.
- the bottom of a hull.
- any of a number of deep, transverse framing members at the bottom of a steel or iron hull, generally interrupted by and joined to any vertical keel or keelsons.
- the lowermost member of a frame in a wooden vessel.
- mop or wipe the floor with, [Informal.]to overwhelm completely;
defeat: He expected to mop the floor with his opponents.
- take the floor, to arise to address a meeting.
- to cover or furnish with a floor.
- to bring down to the floor or ground;
knock down: He floored his opponent with one blow.
- to overwhelm;
- to confound or puzzle;
nonplus: I was floored by the problem.
- Also, floorboard. to push (a foot-operated accelerator pedal) all the way down to the floor of a vehicle, for maximum speed or power.
Glueglue (glo̅o̅),USA pronunciation n., v., glued, glu•ing.
- a hard, impure, protein gelatin, obtained by boiling skins, hoofs, and other animal substances in water, that when melted or diluted is a strong adhesive.
- any of various solutions or preparations of this substance, used as an adhesive.
- any of various other solutions or preparations that can be used as adhesives.
- to join or fasten with glue.
- to cover or smear (something) with glue (sometimes fol. by up).
- to fix or attach firmly with or as if with glue;
make adhere closely: to glue a model ship together.
Imageim•age (im′ij),USA pronunciation n., v., -aged, -ag•ing.
- a physical likeness or representation of a person, animal, or thing, photographed, painted, sculptured, or otherwise made visible.
- an optical counterpart or appearance of an object, as is produced by reflection from a mirror, refraction by a lens, or the passage of luminous rays through a small aperture and their reception on a surface.
- a mental representation;
- a mental representation of something previously perceived, in the absence of the original stimulus.
semblance: We are all created in God's image.
copy: That child is the image of his mother.
- a symbol;
- the general or public perception of a company, public figure, etc., esp. as achieved by careful calculation aimed at creating widespread goodwill.
- a type;
embodiment: Red-faced and angry, he was the image of frustration.
- a description of something in speech or writing: Keats created some of the most beautiful images in the language.
- a figure of speech, esp. a metaphor or a simile.
- an idol or representation of a deity: They knelt down before graven images.
- the point or set of points in the range corresponding to a designated point in the domain of a given function.
- [Archaic.]an illusion or apparition.
- to picture or represent in the mind;
- to make an image of;
portray in sculpture, painting, etc.
- to project (photographs, film, etc.) on a surface: Familiar scenes were imaged on the screen.
- to reflect the likeness of;
- to set forth in speech or writing;
- to symbolize;
- to resemble.
- [Informal.]to create an image for (a company, public figure, etc.): The candidate had to be imaged before being put on the campaign trail.
- to transform (data) into an exact replica in a different form, as changing digital data to pixels for display on a CRT or representing a medical scan of a body part in digital form.
Descriptionde•scrip•tion (di skrip′shən),USA pronunciation n.
- a statement, picture in words, or account that describes;
- the act or method of describing.
variety: dogs of every description.
- [Geom.]the act or process of describing a figure.
Flooringfloor•ing (flôr′ing, flōr′-),USA pronunciation n.
- a floor.
- floors collectively.
- materials for making floors.
Hello there, this picture is about Floor Glue #6 Enter Image Description Here. Flooring Hardwood-floor Adhesive. This picture is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this image is 600 x 513. It's file size is just 57 KB. If You want to save It to Your laptop, you can Click here. You might too see more attachments by clicking the following picture or read more at this post: Floor Glue.
HPL isn't suggested in the Floor Glue #6 Enter Image Description Here. Flooring Hardwood-floor Adhesive for wallcoverings along with a desk. HPL dynamics is not water easy and resistant to peel-off the installment in the edges aren't tidy. Select a product that's easyto clean as ceramic and glass components. If utilizing hardwood- items that are designed, choose the tile pieces are not too modest. Parts that are also small cause the grout that's an increasing number of. Note additionally that the distance grout installation is not too broad.
Several pores allow bacteria or spot hard to scrub and live in. Solid surface material exceptional. However marble and pebble may nevertheless be used during the cure done sporadically. Wall and table is with food that will go into our bodies in direct contact. Use level supplies that not include substances that are harmful to the human body.
Using high intensity making the possibility of product that is busted to collide and be greater. Pick a material that may be increased including stone and surface that is solid. If pockets or breaks do not need-to replace solely, because of the segment that was damaged can be patched. In contrast to the stainless substance and mirrors. When the content is destroyed in many facet just, should be enhanced overall.