Burningburn•ing (bûr′ning),USA pronunciation adj.
- very hot;
simmering: The water was burning.
- very bright;
glowing: She wore a burning red bathing suit.
- caused by or as if by fire, a burn, or heat: He had a burning sensation in his throat.
passionate: a burning desire.
- urgent or crucial: a burning question.
- the state, process, sensation, or effect of being on fire, burned, or subjected to intense heat.
- the baking of ceramic products to develop hardness and other properties.
- the heating or the calcining of certain ores and rocks as a preliminary stage in various industrial processes.
Oiloil (oil),USA pronunciation n.
- any of a large class of substances typically unctuous, viscous, combustible, liquid at ordinary temperatures, and soluble in ether or alcohol but not in water: used for anointing, perfuming, lubricating, illuminating, heating, etc.
- a substance of this or similar consistency.
- refined or crude petroleum.
- See oil color.
- See oil painting.
- unctuous hypocrisy;
- an oilskin garment.
- [Australian and New Zealand Slang.]facts or news;
information: good oil.
- pour oil on troubled waters, to attempt to calm a difficult or tense situation, as an argument.
- strike oil:
- to discover oil, esp. to bring in a well.
- to have good luck, esp. financially;
make an important and valuable discovery: They struck oil only after years of market research.
- to smear, lubricate, or supply with oil.
- to bribe.
- to make unctuous or smooth: to oil his words.
- to convert into oil by melting, as butter.
- pertaining to or resembling oil.
- using oil, esp. as a fuel: an oil furnace.
- concerned with the production or use of oil: an offshore oil rig.
- made with oil.
- obtained from oil.
Lamplamp (lamp),USA pronunciation n.
- any of various devices furnishing artificial light, as by electricity or gas. Cf. fluorescent lamp, incandescent lamp.
- a container for an inflammable liquid, as oil, which is burned at a wick as a means of illumination.
- a source of intellectual or spiritual light: the lamp of learning.
- any of various devices furnishing heat, ultraviolet, or other radiation: an infrared lamp.
- a celestial body that gives off light, as the moon or a star.
- a torch.
- lamps, the eyes.
- smell of the lamp, to give evidence of laborious study or effort: His dissertation smells of the lamp.
- to look at;
Hi there, this photo is about Burning Oil Lamp ( Hebrew Oil Lamp #5). This post is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this image is 611 x 814. It's file size is just 51 KB. If You desired to save This post to Your PC, you might Click here. You could also download more photos by clicking the following image or see more at here: Hebrew Oil Lamp.
We would like to discuss some tips about make-up counter inside your space before discussing Burning Oil Lamp ( Hebrew Oil Lamp #5). Make sure you choose a table that is dressing with ideal ability. Burning Oil Lamp ( Hebrew Oil Lamp #5) can be used for you who would like to modify the appearance of one's make up space.
Chairs will be the correct choice to get a along with dressing table, along with practical as it can be incorporated underneath the beneath the bureau, ottoman also gives light's effect.
While in the feeling of Burning Oil Lamp ( Hebrew Oil Lamp #5) that you just have to be ready to accommodate most of the desires for example scents, accessories collection, before the 'features' tools makeup materials. Generally speaking, additional lighting is required by dressers. This can be circumvented by positioning a wall lamp about the right and left side mirror or by adding a tiny bulb at across the reflection.